FOR PARENTS ⋅ BRING OUT THE BEST IN EVERY CHILD
Do you have a child you believe is learning below his or her potential?
Are you tired of trying to motivate your child to do homework or succeed in school?
Is your strong-willed child driving you crazy?
Now you can:
- Learn to discover and encourage each child’s learning strengths.
- Teach your children how to be lifelong confident learners.
- Motivate even the most reluctant or strong-willed child and diffuse the arguments before they begin.
- The Strong-Willed Child – Emergency Kit
- They Can’t All Have ADD
- You Can’t Make Me (But I Can Be Persuaded)
- Talking to Your Child’s Teachers
- Holiday Survival
- Motivating Your Children to Take Charge of Their Own Success
- Strategies for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Summer Survival Tips
Log in with your child to work through an individual learning styles profile, design a personalized study plan, and develop strategies for homework, tests, time management, and getting along with teachers.
- Students Taking Charge of Their Own Success
- Getting Along with Your Teachers
- Getting Your Act Together – Time Management & Organization
- Who Needs Homework?
- Test Success